Go to main content Go to main menu

Doctoral School / UAM

Definitive leave


In case a student ask for a definitive leave of the PhD Program on which he is enroled, he must present the application that is in the downloading area. The form must be sent by email to the Doctoral School, at doctorado.gestion@uam.es