Go to main contentGo to main menu

Logo de la UAMUniversidad Autónoma de Madrid


At the end of my stay

Before returning to your country, check what documents your home university will ask for, so that you can request them as soon as possible. In most cases students need two documents:

1.     Certificate of Stay: This must be requested in the Office of International relations and mobility at the vice-chancellor's office (mezzanine 2).

2.     Certificate of Marks: This will be sent directly to your home university. We recommend you check your student record online before you leave UAM, so you can see what information will appear on your certificate of marks. If you do not agree with the certificate once you are in your country it will be much more difficult to contact your teachers during the summer holidays.

Further information on these documents is in the Guide for international students.