Go to main contentGo to main menu

Logo de la UAMUniversidad Autónoma de Madrid

At the end of your stay

Before returning to your country, please confirm which documents will require your home university, so that you can apply for them in good time.

Most students need the following two documents:

  • Certificate of Stay: You must apply for this document at the International Relations and Mobility Office in Plaza Mayor (ground floor, Island A). The dates of the certificate will state first the day in which the student was officially registered and finally, the day of the certificate request.
  • Transcript of records: At the end of the course, visiting students may request their Transcript of Records through the UAM Electronic office (https://sede.uam.es/sede/certificadoacademicopersonal?language=es) fee (27,54€).

Those students who wish to know their grades before receiving the certificate may consult them here. To do so, they must request a password from the Secretary's Office of the Faculty or Centre.