Welcome to the 2011-12 Homepage of the Master Universitaria en Lingüística Aplicada
al Inglés (Masters in Applied Linguistics) at the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid.
This page is for students currently enrolled in this
course in 2011-12. For students intending to enrole in the 2012-13 course,
Oficial information on the course is available (in Spanish) here.
- October 1: Convocatoria de Tribunal de TFM Octubre 2012. here.
- June 18: Timetable for defenses of TFM lingüística aplicada al inglés junio 2012 here.
- May 18: NOTE: the date for the June convocatoria for the TFM has changed to the 28th (entry below has been changed).
- April 18: The dates of the Trabajo Fin de Masters defense for year 2011-2012 will be:
In the defense session, the members of the examining board will question the candidate on specific issues of his/her dissertation.
There will not be a formal presentation of the dissertation by the candidates.
- 28th JUNE (5 COPIES OF DISSERTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED TO DEPARTMENT SECRETARY BY 15th June)
- 10th OCTOBER (5 COPIES OF DISSERTATION MUST BE SUBMITTED TO DEPARTMENT SECRETARY BY 20th September)
- March 30: Opened a web page for the 2012-13 course, see
here. This includes an outline of courses to be taught, teachers of the courses, and provisional dates of teaching. Also, dates for applying for the course and registering are provided.
- March 28 The list of accepted TFM proposals and the assigned supervisor is available here.
- Feb. 29 2012: There will be a talk by Dr. Juan José Laborda (Miembro del Consejo de Estado (Advisory Council to the Government) and
former Speaker of the Senate of the Parliament of Spain).
The talk forms part of the activities of the subject "Discourse and Philosophy: applications to social conflict" within this Masters. For more information, contact Jesús Romero Trillo (email@example.com).
- Time: Tuesday 13th March 2012, 5 pm
- Place: Room 101 Mod IX, Facultad de Filosofía.
- Topic: "1989-2012: España en una Europa por la que no pasa la Historia Universal"
- Feb. 15, 2012: Instructions for Master's Dissertation 2011-12.
- Feb. 15, 2012 Details of Research Seminars.
- 5 Nov. Grants for Masters in Applied Linguistics students.
- 6 oct. Schedule for the Defence of Master Theses for the Masters
in English Applied Linguistics (Lunes 10 octobre SALA JUNTAS MÓDULO VII, 10:00)
- 17 Sept.
Grants for student moving to the UAM to undertake postgraduate study.
- 6 June: Instructions for PRE-REGISTERING in the course.
- 6 June: Instructions for REGISTERING in the course.
- 6 June: Instructions for PAYING for the course.
- 28 March: Pamphlete for the 2011-12 course.