Call for papers
Erasmus Scientific Days 2022 1st Edition “Cooperation and research for Higher Education and innovation” Marrakech, 17-18 October 2022
The Erasmus+ Morocco National Office organizes in partnership with the Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Innovation, the EU Delegation to Morocco, the Conference of Universities Presidents (CPU), the first edition of the “Erasmus Scientific Days”, dedicated to high-level scientific exchange around the promotion of Higher Education and innovation.
These days will take place on October 17 and 18, 2022 in Marrakech, in person and online.
The Erasmus Scientific Days aim to:
- Bring together researchers and professors, university officials, institutions and organizations working for and with higher education in order to present innovative initiatives and research aimed at building and strengthening the capacities of institutions, staff, students and higher education graduates (completed or ongoing projects, studies, research work, etc.).
- Sharing knowledge around the areas of higher education, cooperation, mobility, internationalization and inclusion.
- Promote the results of Erasmus+ projects, identify and disseminate good practices, the articulation between projects and initiatives.
- Networking and strengthening partnerships for innovative perspectives in higher education.
- Respond to the challenges of higher education and scientific research.
- Strengthen the potential of transforming international networking into quality scientific research and good practice in educational training.
- Education and training
- Academic mobility of students and staff in higher education
- Inclusion / People with few opportunities in higher education
CALL FOR PAPERS
Erasmus Scientific Days 2022 are open to participants who are interested in sharing their research, work, innovative initiatives and good practices.
Their contribution should emphasize actions as mentioned in previous topics and reflect scientific research developed by teams engaged in cooperation projects or as results and impacts of Erasmus+ supported actions.
The focus will be both on scientific results but also on successful initiatives that can give educators, researchers and stakeholders, ideas, good practices and more opportunities to transform the potential of networking into real actions in education and scientific research.
In addition to invited keynote speakers and round tables, we will be pleased to schedule oral and Poster presentation sessions.
Launch of the call for applications: April 4th 2022.
Abstract submission deadline: June 15th 2022
Notification on the acceptance of abstracts: July 31th 2022
Deadline for submission of full accepted papers: September 30th 2022
Erasmus Scientific days: October 17 and 18th 2022 in Marrakech