The Doctoral School of the Autonomous University of Madrid, based on its regulations on Doctorate Honorable Mentions, approved by Agreement of the Governing Council of July 14, 2016, calls for the granting of Doctorate Honorable Mentions (Extraordinary Doctorate Awards) on the theses defended in the 2021/2022 academic year, for each of the Doctoral Programs, in the number shown in annex 1 of the call.
Requirements to participate
Doctors from the UAM who have defended their doctoral thesis between 10/01/2021 and 09/30/2022 and who have obtained the qualification of "Outstanding cum laude" may participate.
When the Program for which the applicant is applying cannot propose any honorable mention for not reaching the minimum of five defended doctoral theses in the 2021/2022 academic year, their application will be transferred ex officio to the next call.
Formalization of requests
The deadline for submitting applications will be between 00:00 on April 18 and 23:59 on April 26, 2023 (Spanish peninsular time).
Applications will be made electronically through the UAM electronic administration portal, at the following URL https://sede.uam.es/sede/premiosdoctorado
All the details of the call can be found by accessing the full text, from the download area.
The final resolution, approved by the University Governing Council on July 13, is published in issue 7 of the Boletín Oficial de la Universidad Autónoma de Madrid of July 26, 2023 (BOUAM).
- Call for Extraordinary Awards academic year 2021-2022 [80KB]
- Annex I - Call for Extraordinary Awards 2021-2022 academic year [123KB]
- Annex II - Call for Extraordinary Awards 2021-2022 academic year [449KB]
- Annex III - Call for Extraordinary Awards 2021-2022 academic year [303KB]
- Frequently asked questions Call for Extraordinary Awards 2021-2022 academic year [359KB]
- Provisionally admitted [203KB]
- Provisionally excluded [148KB]
- Resolution proposal Extraordinary Award 2021-2022 [244KB]