Applications must be submitted online. Here is a description of the application process:
1. Submitting your supporting documents in digital format
Scan the following documents as separate PDF or Word files (4MB maximum size each):
- ID (spanish people)/Passport (foreign)
- Master's Diploma
- Transcript of grades of university studies (Bachelor, Master ...): detailing academic years, subjects, numeric qualification, etc ...
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement: Please use this link to downloads area.
- Additional program-specific documents (please read your full program description)
- Requirements vary according to doctoral program. Be sure to visit the program’s website to learn about the applicable selection criteria.
- In order to request admission as a part-time student, you must add to your Online Application the document that you will find in the download area.
- Responsible statement on the veracity of copies provided.
Part time students
To apply for admission as a part-time student, you must include the corresponding document in the download area in your online admission application.
In addition to the general documentation, they will present a declaration from the university that the degree gives access to the doctorate.
- Como descargar los documentos de la página web [62KB]
- How to fill the personal data [77KB]
- Motivation Letter [437KB]
- Motivation Letter (Word) [101KB]
- Request form of part-time on developing the PhD Studies [1MB]
- Request form of part-time on developing the PhD Studies (Word) [155KB]
- Legalización y traducción de documentos [151KB]
- Responsible statement on the veracity of copies provided [50KB]