Completing your application
To get Access to the on-line application:
- If you have never been an UAM student, you can get you username and password by logging as user here.
- If you have already make the registration previously but not remember your user and password, you can recover them here.
In the Download Area you will find a memo to fill with you user data (instructions for the registration)
- If you are an UAM student, you must use your passowrd to make the application of admission. If you not remember the keys, you can recover them here.
- If you have been an UAM student, you will need an USER (NIA) and PASSWORD. You can get them by clicking here.
- After that, you will be able to make you admission application in this link, providing the instructions to fill the personal information (link in Download Area)
- You will also be able to make the admission application here: SIGMA > Mis aplicaciones > Accesos > Inscripción Doctorados Oficiales > Nueva preinscripción
The students who request admission to two or more PhD Programs, must choose the order of preference.
Save your application and print out the confirmation.
The use of Internet Explorer as a browser is recommended.
How we process your application
The School’s administrative staff will verify if you meet all admission requirements and have submitted the required supporting documents. If you meet all admission requirements and your supporting documents are in order, your application will be accepted. Otherwise, you will be asked to provide any missing information.
Once your application has been accepted, the Program Academic Board will check if you meet all program-specific academic requirements and consider your application during the candidate selection process. The Academic Board may make your admission conditional on your completing additional coursework.
You will be notified of the final decision in writing. If your application is rejected, you will be notified of the reasons motivating this decision. If your application is accepted, you will be notified of any additional coursework you may need to complete.
Keeping track of your application
You can track the status of your application online. Your application status can be:
- Application submitted: You have successfully completed your application.
- Incomplete application: You need to provide further information.
- Accepted by the Administration: As a candidate you meet all criteria required to pursue doctoral studies at UAM.
- Selected: You have been admitted to the doctoral program and the validity of your supporting documents is being ascertained.
- Rejected: Your application has not been accepted.
- Granted: You can now enroll in the doctoral program.
- Waiting list: your admission is conditional on there being vacant places