Yarmouk University will organize its 4th International Week
Yarmouk University organizes its 4th International Education Week during April 23-25, 2024 at the campus of Yarmouk University in Irbid, Jordan.
The event will be a platform for partnerships and networking between all participating institutions, and an opportunity to open channels of collaboration, encourage dialogue and exchange of best practices.
Will be fruitful and stimulating discussions and presentations in any of the following topics:
- Equity and Inclusion in Higher Education.
- Digital Transformation in Higher Education: Trends and Best Practices.
- Toward the Integration of SDGs in Higher Education Strategies.
- Mobility of Students and Staff: Challenges and Opportunities, including Virtual Exchange.
- Innovation and Employability.
- Boosting Vocational Education and Training.
The event will gather participants from different Higher Education Institutions, Ministry of Higher Education, national, regional and international organizations, faculty members, representatives from international projects and other relevant stakeholders.
No fee is charged for participation in this event.
Each participant will shoulder his/her travel and accommodation expenses.
For registration, please complete the following e-form by Friday December 1st, 2023, where you will find the updated agenda, as well:
La universidad Yarmouk de Jordania es elegible para la Convocatoria permanente del Programa Erasmus+ para países asociados para movilidad de PDI y PTGAS.
Consulta todos los detalles en la web de la Convocatoria específica.