Go to main contentGo to main menu

Logo de la UAMUniversidad Autónoma de Madrid


At the end of my stay- Erasmus for studies

Enlace a la versión en español

Before returning to your country, check what documents your home university will ask for, so that you can request them as soon as possible. In most cases students need two documents:

1 - Certificate of Stay: This must be requested in the International Relations and Mobility Office in Plaza Mayor.

2 - Transcriptol Records :This will be sent directly to your home university. We recommend you access your online academic record before leaving the UAM to check what information will appear on your marks certificate. If you do not agree with the certificate once you are in your country it will be much more difficult to contact your teachers during the summer holidays.

Further information on these two documents at  International Student's Guide