Go to main contentGo to main menu

Logo de la UAMUniversidad Autónoma de Madrid

After your stay

After your stay

Before returning to your country check what documents you will be asked for by your university of origin to ensure you ask for them sufficiently in advance. In most cases students need two documents:

·         Certificate of Stay: You have to request it at the International Relations and Mobility Office on Plaza Mayor (ground floor, Isla A). The dates of the certificate will be the date on which the student registered with the administration (start) and the requested date of conclusion.

·         Certificate of Grades: At the end of the course, visiting students may ask for an academic record at the Faculty Secretary's Office where they were enrolled, paying the corresponding fees.

Students who want to discover their grades before receiving the certificate may consult them here. To do so, they have to request a password at the Secretary's Office of the Faculty or Centre.